"

CSKA buy Colombian footballer Carrascal from River Plate

CSKA Moscow has activated the option to buy out the contract of the Colombian midfielder Jorge Carrascal from the Argentinean River Plate , the press service of the army club reports.



CSKA's agreement with 23-year-old Carrascal runs until 2026.

- I am very glad that I will continue to play in PFC CSKA. I was very warmly received in the club and in the team, here I am happy. The club has great fans, there are a lot of them! Together we are a true family. I will do my best and give 100% in every game. I believe that we have many bright matches and victories ahead of us with PFC CSKA! Carrascal said.


“We are happy that Jorge remains at the club. In the spring part of the season, Carrascal established himself as a very strong, technical footballer. Jorge immediately fit into the team. And we are sure that Carrascal has all the qualities for further progress in the composition of PFC CSKA, - said Roman Babaev, General Director of CSKA.


Carrascal has made 13 appearances this season and scored one goal.


CSKA is fifth in the Tinkoff RPL standings with 47 points. In the last round, the army team will play at home against Rostov on Saturday.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post