"

Jackie Buntan says Sundell has a "carefree style" that she can use

 Jackie Buntan is expected to face Smila Sandell for the inaugural One Women's Strovet Muay Thai World title at the Singapore Indoor Stadium later this month.

Jackie Buntan vs. Smilla Sandell


Jackie Buntan vs. Smilla Sandell

The American who traced her roots in the Philippines has testified to how adolescent sensation broke Diandra Martin in her debut last February.


He expects the same aggression from the 17-year-old when they face ONE: Friday, April 22 Irsel vs Sadikovich.


"Yeah, of course, I saw his debut. The first thing I noticed was the pressure he put forward - relentless push-through, push-forward style. And we're sure he'll be here on April 22nd.


"I think he has that fairtex style, he has that Thai style, but the only difference is he is bringing you purpose. He's pushing you. "


Based on her performance last year, there may be something in Buntan's arsenal that could neutralize Sundela's headstroke approach.


The 24-year-old has been on the point since joining the ONE Super Series roster in a fruitful 2021, when he dominated all his opponents in the circle.


Facing pressure fighters is not new to him either; He defeated Nat Jarunsa in a glittering debut in February 2021.


The Boxing Works athlete believes that his Swedish enemy's game plan opens up weak spots that he can exploit.


"I would just say, come forward, with the aggression type style, it's a careless type of style. Going to be the hole. And I'm going to find those holes, basically. I am ready for that pressure. I know he's going to bring it, so he can run to me, "she said.


For Buntan, he wants "The Hurricane" to just bring it.


"I would say he's good enough to fight in a championship, but I really believe I'm ahead of him in terms of technique, intelligence, speed, strength and everything. I am really confident that he has never dealt with anyone like me before, "he said.


“I think I’m going to run him into heavy and very harmful shots. Find those reckless, reckless style holes that come aggressively. I really believe I was able to find the holes and drive him into things that would hurt him and hopefully put a brake on him. "

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post