"

FOUR-TIME RUSSIAN VOLLEYBALL CHAMPION VORONKOVA BECAME A PLAYER OF THE TURKISH "ECZACIBASHI"

 Russian volleyball player Irina Voronkova moved from Lokomotiv Kaliningrad to Turkish Eczadzhibashi , the press service of the Russian club reports.



- Lokomotiv will forever remain in my heart! I have been with the team since the first days of its existence, and in four years we have achieved amazing success - we have twice become the champions of Russia, won the silver of the Super League twice, and performed well in the Champions League. But, most importantly, we have become a big friendly family, we have overcome many difficulties together.


Of course, I'm sad to say goodbye to all of you. But it's time to try something new, go through new challenges! But I will always root for Loko with all my heart. I wish the club and its fans new great victories! I don't say goodbye. I say: "See you." We will definitely see each other,” Voronkova said.


Voronkova is a four-time champion of Russia. Previously, the 26-year-old volleyball player played for Dynamo Kazan and Zarechye-Odintsovo. In Lokomotiv, the player played under the guidance of her father, Andrey Voronkov.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post