"

If Lokomotiv played in France, he could win the championship, Beka-Beka believes

Midfielder Alexis Beka-Beka called Lokomotiv a springboard to Europe, and said that the railway workers could win the French championship.



- For me, Lokomotiv is a springboard to Europe, to a European club. What team would you like to play for? I don't know, I have to think about how to improve my qualities, become better.

If Loko played in Ligue 1, we would be in first place in the standings. (Smiling.) I think Lokomotiv would definitely be in the top six. Maybe even win the championship.


Of course, if Kylian Mbappe had played for Loko , we would have become champions this season, not Zenit.


When I moved to the Moscow club, I did not know anything about Russia. But now I can say for sure: it’s easy for me to live here, I don’t have any problems. Living in Russia is great.


Moscow is the best European city? I don't know, I haven't been to many countries. I think Moscow is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.


When my relatives and friends ask how I am doing in Russia, I always answer that everything is fine with me. I am happy in Moscow,” Beka-Beka told RB Sport.


In the final, 30th, round of Tinkoff RPL Lokomotiv will play away with Krylya Sovetov on May 21.


Beka-Beka joined Lokomotiv on August 23, 2021. In 25 matches for Lokomotiv this season, the 21-year-old Frenchman scored 4 assists.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post