"

RFU Ethics Committee intends to make a remark to Kavazashvili - media

The Ethics Committee of the Russian Football Union ( RFU ) plans to reprimand Committee member Anzor Kavazashvili for harsh statements in the media, RB Sport reports.



Earlier, Kavazashvili appealed to the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), calling the leadership of the union "vile scum" and "corrupt skins." 

- Let them do it. I don't care. When such serious international organizations operate not on the principle of sport and outside international law, what can you talk about with them? If today our leaders think that UEFA and FIFA will change their original principles to punish us by needlessly slapping sanctions, then forgive me. Remember how it was in the USSR. When the sanctions were imposed, were they lifted? I don't remember that. We were always punished.


I would like to ask: dear leaders of UEFA and FIFA, when will you stop acting on the basis of two standards? When politics turns into sports, it's terrible. I speak the opinion of all living Russian football veterans. God forbid that I am wrong and at the next meeting of the UEFA Congress we will be allowed to compete. Then I will make a huge apology to UEFA and FIFA. But at this stage, I cannot do this,” Kavazashvili said.


Earlier, UEFA suspended Russian clubs and national teams from participating in tournaments under its auspices in the 2022/23 season due to the situation in Ukraine.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post